ACOUSTIC NEUROMA ASSOCIATION AUSTRALIA
Welcome to our website
Since 1984 ANAA have provided support and information about Acoustic Neuroma to those who have had or are facing treatment for an Acoustic Neuroma or any other benign cranial tumour.
We are a self-help, not-for profit organization, consisting of people who have experienced Acoustic Neuroma themselves.
Many people facing this diagnosis have questions, concerns, physical and emotional needs, and membership in a group of people who have had a similar experience can be helpful to both patients and their family members.
UPCOMING MEETINGS OF ANAA
Anyone affected in some way by an Acoustic Neuroma is welcome to attend any of the following meetings.
- Saturday 1st March 2014, 12 Noon
- Saturday 12th July 2014, 12 Noon
- Saturday 1st November 2014, 12 Noon
- Saturday 3rd May 2014 12:30pm
- Saturday 26th July 2014 12:30pm
- Saturday 25th October 2014 12:30pm
- Saturday 12th April 2014 12 Noon
- Other dates for 2014 to be confirmed
- Saturday 17th May 12:30pm
- Saturday 16th August 12:30pm
- Saturday 15th November 2014 12:30pm
- Saturday 1st March 2014, 1:30pm
- Saturday 12th July 2014, 1:30pm
- Saturday 29th November, 1:30pm
Select MEETINGS for details
Last Updated 28th February 2014
Acoustic Neuroma Association Australia Incorporated does not endorse or specifically recommend any particular product, physician, surgeon, specialist, or any surgical procedure or medical institution.
All information on this website is contributed in good faith and it is important that a person consult their own doctor before making any medical decisions.
Site updated 28th February 2014